úterý 20. května 2014

Look of the day - Finally touch of sun


What I wore // dress / F&F // shoes / F&F // bag / House // sunglasses / Marks & Spencer // jacket / H&M // necklace, watch / ebay.com //

// Dress similar here / Shoes similar here / Jacket similar here //

Jestli se vám outfit líbí čtěte dál. 



Konečně teplé počasí! Tyhle šaty jsem si koupila minulý týden v F&F a už tehdy, když jsem si je zkoušela, tak jsem si říkala jak skvěle se budou hodit ke kožené bundě. Mají takový zvláštní, ale poutavý vzor a jelikož ráno ještě byla zima, tak se mi bunda opravdu hodila. K tomu černá klasika, silonky a sneakery na klínku a trochu barev na závěr dodává dvojbarevná kabelka a doplňky.
♥♥♥
Finally the warm weather! This dress I bought last week in the F&F and when I tried it, I thought about how great it will look with a leather jacket. The dress have a strange but intriguing pattern and because mornings are still cold, so I really needed the jacket. I combined outfit with classic black, tights and wedge sneakers and to finally touch of color I added two-color handbag and pink and gold accessories.

1 komentář:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...